Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pharrell is lookin to put asses in seats...



While NERD is still on the Glow in the Dark Tour... P is lookin to put asses in seats...

The music biz is so bad... my man is designing chairs!!

The chairs are designed by Pharrell in collaboration with Domeau & Pérès who built it and will be making the additional chairs. The chair, as well as another chair design and a table will be part of a show in Paris at the prestigious Emmanuel Perrotin Galerie. The show will be from October 21st 2008 until January 10th 2009. The chairs will be available in a few colors and only 4 of each will be sold. The chair represents the love between a woman and man.

Pharrell gets deep, "I had often wondered what it’s like to truly be in love, not lust for once. So I decided not to ask what it was like in someone else’s shoes or what it was like to sit in their seat. I decided to sketch out my own experiment; the perspective chair."